Carbures counts with modern and excellent facilities for reaching the complete development of the value chain in manufacturing structures, as well as counting with an own R+D+I center adding knowledge and high technological level.
Carbures has the following facilities:
(click to enlarge)
Currently in construction and expected to be finished by beginning of 2012. This facilities, located nearby the Jerez airport, will handle large composite structures by using automatic manufacturing methods . This center will use high-technology manufacturing equipment and it will cover all processes offering our clients a full management in every programme hired.
(click to enlarge)
CARBURES develops the most used techniques in manufacturing composites.
These techniques are used in one or other kind of pieces depending of the shape, complexity, final use and design parameters.
The main techniques are:
- HLU (HAND LAY UP): Hand Lay Up of preimpregnated or dry fiber.
- RTM (RESIN TRANSFER MOULDING): Manufacturing of composites by resin injection in dry fiber laid molds.
- VARTM (Vacuum Assistant Transfer Molding): resin injection technique by using vacuum in dry fiber laid molds.
- ATL (Automatic Tape Lay UP): it allows manufacturing very long pieces, reducing the manufacturing lead times.
For the aeronautical sector we manufacture and supply composites parts for the main European constructors Airbus and Airbus Military.
We participate in very important European programmes manufacturing aerostructures in composites for A320, A330 MRTT, A400M and A380 aircrafts between others.
Carbures European Programmes:
- Manufacturing of supplementary wedges for the tooling timon
- Manufacturing of fiber components for the inerting propotype system
- Manufacturing and tooling MAD for Chile C295
- Manufacturing of Pylon fairings
- Manufacturing of Rack FR15-FR18 Panels
- Subassemblies of floor and screens
- Ducts manufacturing for Fuel Refuelling Unit (FRU)
- Complete manufacturing Roll Pitch, Sensors, Bevs and VTP Fairings and Belly Fairing Cover
- Complete manufacturing (including tooling) of conditioned air tubes (ECS)
- Complete manufacturing (including tooling) of cockpit panels
- Complete manufacturing of precured beams for fan cowls
- Fiber glass covers for P3 Orion Brazil
- Prepeg kits for non common cowls
- Prepegcutted kits for longitudinal omegas A380 T900
- Manufacturing of angles in carbon fiber
- CFRP Angles for torsion box shape ribs, leading edges ribs and trailing edges ribs
- Manufacturing of plain panels for Airbus A340/600 and A320
Carbures counts with aeronautical, chemical, mechanical and structures high qualified engineers that allow us supporting integrated engineer and “turn key” projects to our clients in the following services:
- COMPOSITE MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING: NESTINGS, PLANS, TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS.
- COMPOSITE QUALITY ENGINEERING: CERTIFICATES OF CONFORMANCE.
- SUPPLY CHAIN AND PROCUREMENT ENGINEERING: TECHNICAL RECEPTION OF PREIMPREGNATED, METALLIC, NON-METALLIC AND CHEMICAL MATERIALS.
- COMPOSITE RECURRENT ENGINEERING.
- PROGRAMME PRODUCTION CONTRO.
- PROGRAMME INDUSTRIALIZATION.
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- PROGRAMME OPTIMIZATION AND LEAN MANUFACTURING TOOLS.