CARBURES develops the most used techniques in manufacturing composites.
These techniques are used in one or other kind of pieces depending of the shape, complexity, final use and design parameters.
The main techniques are:
For the aeronautical sector we manufacture and supply composites parts for the main European constructors Airbus and Airbus Military.
We participate in very important European programmes manufacturing aerostructures in composites for A320, A330 MRTT, A400M and A380 aircrafts between others.
Carbures European Programmes:
- Programmes 1
- Manufacturing of supplementary wedges for the tooling timon
- Manufacturing of fiber components for the inerting propotype system
- Manufacturing and tooling MAD for Chile C295
- Manufacturing of Pylon fairings
- Manufacturing of Rack FR15-FR18 Panels
- Subassemblies of floor and screens
- Ducts manufacturing for Fuel Refuelling Unit (FRU)
- Programmes 2
- Complete manufacturing Roll Pitch, Sensors, Bevs and VTP Fairings and Belly Fairing Cover
- Complete manufacturing (including tooling) of conditioned air tubes (ECS)
- Complete manufacturing (including tooling) of cockpit panels
- Complete manufacturing of precured beams for fan cowls
- Fiber glass covers for P3 Orion Brazil
- Prepeg kits for non common cowls
- Programmes 3
- Prepegcutted kits for longitudinal omegas A380 T900
- Manufacturing of angles in carbon fiber
- CFRP Angles for torsion box shape ribs, leading edges ribs and trailing edges ribs
- Programmes 3
- Manufacturing of plain panels for Airbus A340/600 and A320
Carbures counts with aeronautical, chemical, mechanical and structures high qualified engineers that allow us supporting integrated engineer and “turn key” projects to our clients in the following services: